Using feedback you’ve given us previously about the ways in which our website could be improved, we’ve spent the last few months redesigning our site so that it’s easier for you to use.
You’ll see that the new website:
- Has a new design and a look and feel that’s fresher and more up-to-date
- Contains more information about Motability and how the Scheme works , including a dedicated area specifically for customers who are currently leasing a car , scooter or powered wheelchair with us, which covers important topics such as insurance, servicing and breakdown assistance support
- Features new tools, including an eligibility checker for those who would like to join the Scheme
- Provides over 200 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) with information on all areas of the Scheme
- Helps you stay in touch with Motability, for example you can sign up for our email newsletter or share your feedback about any aspect of the Scheme and your experiences with us
- Hosts the all-important Car Search , where you can search for cars and WAVs that would best suit your needs and the Scooter and Powered Wheelchair Search to enhance your mobility.
We’ve also worked closely with disability technology charity AbilityNet to make sure the brand new website encompasses the latest accessibility tools including Browsealoud .
We hope you will find it easier to find your way around this website and access the information you are looking for. Why not let us know what you think about the new design? Use our online form to send us some feedback:
Delia Ray, head of marketing at Motability Operations, explained:
Following feedback from our customers we’ve increased the amount of useful and relevant information available as well as tightening up the navigation to make finding answers to individual questions as quick and easy as possible. The fresh and engaging new site will ensure that both new and existing customers have a hub of support and advice easily accessible at any time.