British Sign Language Video Relay Service provided by InterpretersLive!
For Deaf customers who have an enquiry about the Motability Scheme, British Sign Language (BSL) interpreters can relay communication between you and our Customer Services team.
You can use this service if you are a BSL user with access to a PC or Mac with a standard webcam. Please ensure that you can meet the minimum requirements, outlined in the 'how it works' section.
You can use this service to:
- Check the status of your application with the dealer if you are ordering a car
- Handle all matters relating to your agreement if you are an existing customer
- Make a complaint or an appeal
If you have trouble connecting to the InterpretersLive service, please get in touch with our partner Sign Solutions via email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens email client or live chat at signsolutions.uk.com/Opens in new window .
- Once you connect to an online, qualified BSL interpreter, they will interpret and support your communication with our Customer Services representatives in real time
- The Video Relay Service is available between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- You will need a webcam on your PC or Mac and a broadband speed of at least 1.56M.
- This service is best accessed via Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers on your PC and Chrome only on Mac.
If you have any problems connecting to the Interpreter or would like to feedback on the InterpretersLive service, please get in touch with our partner Sign Solutions via email: email@example.comOpens email client or live chat at signsolutions.uk.com/Opens in new window You can also view the troubleshooting guideOpens in new window for more help.