We aim to provide you with the highest quality of service at all times. Unfortunately, sometimes things can go wrong. If you feel our service has fallen below the standard you expect we would like to hear from you so we can put things right as quickly as possible.
What to do if you have a comment or complaint
- Most complaints are best dealt with by the area most closely involved, so in the first instance, please contact the relevant service provider directly. For example, this could be RACOpens in new window , RSA MotabilityOpens in new window , Kwik Fit or your dealership . If you are unsure about the area you need to speak to, please call our Customer Services team on 0300 456 4566.
- You can make a complaint by completing the complaints form , telephone, emailOpens email client or by post. We would prefer to talk to you so that we can try to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible so please include your contact details if you do write to us or email us.
- We will always try to resolve your complaint straightaway. However, if this is not possible, we will fully investigate the issues you have raised and aim to resolve them as quickly as we can. We will keep you updated on our progress when investigating your complaint. We aim to fully resolve all complaints and provide you with our final response within eight weeks of you raising the matter with us.
When making a complaint please provide
- Your full name and/or customer reference number
- Your vehicle registration number
- Your full address and daytime contact number
- Details of what’s gone wrong and how and when it happened
- Details of anything specific you’d like us to do to put things right.
Where you have indicated that you would prefer for your complaint to be dealt with in writing you will receive a written acknowledgement, usually within four working days of us receiving it.
If you remain dissatisfied
If you are not happy with how your complaint has been handled or concluded, or eight weeks have passed and you feel we have not responded appropriately, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 45 67
Online: financial-ombudsman.org.ukOpens in new window
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens email client