5 - 6 October 2016
Dealer event description
Macklin Motors are thrilled to be attending the Independent Living Event on the 5th and 6th October at the SECC, Glasgow (Hall 3 Stand A30). The event is Scotland's premier disability lifestyle and independent living event with over 100 exhibitors showcasing everything from daily living aids to wheelchairs and scooters, home adaptations and of course all things relating to the Motability Scheme.
Our award winning team will be on hand to explain the benefits of the Scheme and how you can enjoy Worry Free Motoring with a Motability car. Plus that's not all, why not be in with a chance of winning £200 M & S vouchers by entering our free prize draw. Simply fill complete an entry form when visiting our stand (A30).
Entry is free, simply visit http://www.independentlivingscotland.org/plan-your-visitOpens in new window to register for tickets. We look forward to seeing you at the event on stand A30.
For more information on the event please call Macklin Motors Mazda Hamilton on 01698 617 302
Dealer event hosted by
- Macklin Motors Mazda Hamilton
- Macklin Motors Ford Dunfermline
- Macklin Motors Ford Hamilton
- Macklin Motors Ford Glasgow
- Macklin Motors Peugeot Paisley
- Macklin Motors Hyundai Edinburgh East
- Macklin Motors Hyundai Edinburgh West
- Macklin Motors Nissan Glasgow
- Macklin Motors Nissan Glasgow North (Balmore)
Opening days and times
- 5 October - 10.00 to 16.00
- 6 October - 10.00 to 16.00
Macklin Motors Mazda Hamilton
Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre Hall 3