Museum favourites with scooter-hire options
29 Sep 2016Museum favourites with scooter-hire options
With a wet and windy autumn on the way, we’ve picked out five fantastic museums to explore, where mobility scooter hire is available if needed. That way, if you use a scooter, you won’t have to travel with your product to enjoy a great day out at a top UK attraction.
See the list below and just click through for more information.
Our pick of five UK museums if you use a mobility scooter
1. Imperial War Museum Duxford, CambridgeshireOpens in new window
2. Stockwood Discovery Centre, BedfordshireOpens in new window
3. The Eden Project, CornwallOpens in new window
4. RAF Museum, Cosford, ShropshireOpens in new window
5. Thinktank: Birmingham Science MuseumOpens in new window
For more ideas for great days out with all the relevant accessibility information, browse through Rough Guide to Accessible Britain hereOpens in new window .
Photo credits: Francois SchnellOpens in new window , Flickr