This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience, by continuing to browse on the website you are agreeing to our cookie policy.

  1. Can I take my Motability car on holiday with me?

    Print this page
    Print this page

    Your insurance cover allows you to take your car abroad within the European Union and to Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein for up to 90 days in any 12 month period.

    If you're thinking of taking your Motability Scheme car on holiday with you abroad , you will need to obtain a VE103 (Vehicle on Hire form) from the RAC (this is confirmation that you have our permission to take the car abroad). You will be offered RAC European Breakdown Cover when you request your VE103.

Back to FAQs