1. Print this page

    Am I covered for breakdown when I'm abroad?

    It is a good idea to get breakdown cover for foreign travel , otherwise you will be responsible for any recovery charges.You will be offered RAC European Breakdown Cover when you request your VE103. To discuss your breakdown cover with the RAC,  call their foreign travel line on 0800 731 3310.

Back to FAQs