I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    When will my car go in for repairs?

    If your car is still mobile then you can arrange for repairs to be carried out at a time that best suits your needs. If a car is immobile then it will be recovered by the RAC straight to a Recommended Repairer. Please contact RSA Motability to register a claim and they will discuss this with you. The timescale for repairs can vary, to discuss this you should speak to the repairers direct.

    Find out more about faults, damages and repairs

Back to FAQs