Engine size 1 litres
Car type Small cars
Number of seats 4
Number of doors 5
Car boot capacity 255 litres
ABI group 2
Brake horsepower 66 BHP
Can be driven by under 25s Yes
DLA Advance Payment £0
DLA weekly rental Total Mobility Allowance
Length of lease 3 years
Fuel type Petrol
Average miles per gallon 53.3 mpg
Average annual fuel cost N/A
CO2 emissions 119 g/km
Euro NCAP rating 3
Drive Front Wheel Drive
Manufacturer website Opens in new window
Motability reference no. 682487
Accessibility measurements are provided by RiDC, an independent consumer research charity. For more information about this car please contact your nearest Motability dealer.
Sill height to ground 36.3 cm
Sill height to floor of car 11.3 cm
Door width 84.2 cm
Door opening angle 70 degrees
|Average measurements of a folded wheelchair||Average measurements of a partially folded wheelchair|
|Width||33 cm||Width||74 cm|
|Height (back down)||73.5 cm||Height (back down)||70 cm|
|Length||80.5 cm||Length||80.5 cm|
Seat height 60.6 cm
Seated headroom 97.9 cm
Car boot length 46 cm
More information ridc.orgOpens in new window
- From 1 January 2019, the new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) has been used to measure the fuel economy and CO2 emissions of new vehicles. This test typically gives lower performance values than the old New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) test that was used previously. All fuel economy figures are indicative figures and do not necessarily represent real driving results. Please consult manufacturer websites for the most up-to-date performance values.
- Prices and features of car models shown are correct to the best of our knowledge and may be subject to adjustments or withdrawal in the event of any changes taking place which affect the cost of provision of the lease agreement. In the coming months the wider car market may experience longer delivery times or availability issues with some makes and models, and customers are advised to discuss this with their dealer at the point of application.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. MPG figures quoted are combined, vehicle specifications are provided by Glass's Information Services Limited and CAP Automotive Limited, accessibility details are provided by the Research Institute for Disabled Consumers (RiDC), all figures, specifications and details are indicative only and may vary. The internal and external specification of the car you choose may differ. Customers are advised to check any specifically required features with their dealer at the point of application. Please note that Motability Operations Limited accepts no liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided by third parties as set out herein. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- WAV layout images show approximate position of the wheelchair user and number of seats only and are not to scale. Seat size and type will vary and some seats may be able to be moved to an alternative position. Additional seats may be available at extra cost. You must organise a home demonstration of any WAV you are considering.
- Explanation of the units used to define electric vehicles:
- kW: The peak power output of the car in Kilowatts.
- kWh: A measurement of the battery storage capacity in Kilowatt Hours.
- kWch: Some electric vehicles quote a figure for charging capability, which relates to the rate at which the onboard charger in the vehicle can accept charge from an AC power supply (e.g. a home charging port).