Engine size 1.6 litres
Car type Medium cars
Number of seats 5
Number of doors 5
Car boot capacity 305 litres
ABI group 28
Brake horsepower 178 BHP
Can be driven by under 25s No
DLA Advance Payment £6,999
DLA weekly rental Total Mobility Allowance
PIP Advance Payment £6,999
PIP weekly rental Total Mobility Allowance
WPMS Advance Payment £5,809
WPMS weekly rental Total Mobility Allowance
CDP Advance Payment £6,999
CDP weekly rental Total Mobility Allowance
ADP Advance Payment £6,999
ADP weekly rental Total Mobility Allowance
Length of lease 3 years
Fuel type Plug-in Hybrid - Petrol
Average miles per gallon N/A
Range 56 km or (34 miles)
Average annual fuel cost N/A
CO2 emissions 25 g/km
Euro NCAP rating 4
Drive Front Wheel Drive
Manufacturer website Opens in new window
Motability reference no. 676812
- From 1 January 2019, the new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) has been used to measure the fuel economy and CO2 emissions of new vehicles. This test typically gives lower performance values than the old New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) test that was used previously. All fuel economy figures are indicative figures and do not necessarily represent real driving results. Please consult manufacturer websites for the most up-to-date performance values.
- Prices and features of car models shown are correct to the best of our knowledge and may be subject to adjustments or withdrawal in the event of any changes taking place which affect the cost of provision of the lease agreement. In the coming months the wider car market may experience longer delivery times or availability issues with some makes and models, and customers are advised to discuss this with their dealer at the point of application.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. MPG figures quoted are combined, vehicle specifications are provided by Glass's Information Services Limited and CAP Automotive Limited, accessibility details are provided by the Research Institute for Disabled Consumers (RiDC), all figures, specifications and details are indicative only and may vary. The internal and external specification of the car you choose may differ. Customers are advised to check any specifically required features with their dealer at the point of application. Please note that Motability Operations Limited accepts no liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided by third parties as set out herein. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- WAV layout images show approximate position of the wheelchair user and number of seats only and are not to scale. Seat size and type will vary and some seats may be able to be moved to an alternative position. Additional seats may be available at extra cost. You must organise a home demonstration of any WAV you are considering.
- Explanation of the units used to define electric vehicles:
- kW: The peak power output of the car in Kilowatts.
- kWh: A measurement of the battery storage capacity in Kilowatt Hours.
- kWch: Some electric vehicles quote a figure for charging capability, which relates to the rate at which the onboard charger in the vehicle can accept charge from an AC power supply (e.g. a home charging port).