The Big Event - NEC, Birmingham
Friday 6 and Saturday 7 July 2018 - 9am to 4pm
This year The Big Event is taking place at an exciting new venue, the NEC, Birmingham. Come along to our flagship event to see the UK's largest display of vehicles for disabled people and discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with the Motability Scheme. It's free to attend, with free parking and everyone's welcome!
Visiting The Big Event
The Big Event brings together everything available on the Motability Scheme to make joining the Scheme as easy as possible. It's free to attend and a great day out for the whole family. There will be:
- Over 150 cars, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) and adaptations on display
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
- Free parking, free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including a bouncy castle and more...
Click on the links below to find out everything you need to know about The Big Event.
Free mobility scooter or wheelchair hire
We have a limited number of scooters and manual wheelchairs available to borrow free of charge - these will be available to book online Tuesday 29 May.
View our event photo gallery
Have a browse through the photos from some of our previous events!
See The Big Event in action
Watch our short video to see what our events are all about and hear from our previous visitors.