Cars with no Advance Payment
There are 450 cars with no Advance Payment currently on the Scheme. They include:
- Ford B-Max 1.4 Zetec 5dr with air conditioning and 15” alloy wheels
- Nissan Note 1.2 Acenta 5dr with cruise control and Bluetooth connectivity
More vehicle price highlights
You can increase your choice of cars by topping up your allowance with an Advance Payment.
- From £99 Advance Payment, the Nissan Juke 1.5dCi Acenta 5dr . This model has steering wheel mounted audio controls.
- From £399 Advance Payment, the Hyundai ix35 1.7TD S Estate 5dr with air conditioning and LED daytime running lights.
New cars on the Scheme
We have also increased the choice of cars available, introducing models that are new to the Scheme including the Skoda Rapid Spaceback.
Price changes every three months
This is the first of four pricing changes that will take place in 2014. Every three months we renegotiate our pricing lists with each manufacturer to keep the Scheme as affordable as we can.
Interested in joining the Scheme?
If you have not leased a car through Motability before, find out more about the Car Scheme and check your eligibility to join . Anyone who receives the following allowances can exchange their weekly payment to lease a new car through Motability:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
Insurance and servicing are also included in your lease. If you receive the allowance but do not wish or are unable to drive, you can also nominate a carer, relative or friend to be your named driver .