One Big Day and The Big Event
Our free events, One Big Day and The Big Event, are the perfect way to find out everything you need to know about the Motability Scheme and have your questions answered by our experts. Relax and enjoy the day while taking a look at the wide range of cars, adaptations, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles, scooters and powered wheelchairs available on the Motability Scheme.
The Big Event - Manchester
The Big Event is the Motability Scheme's biggest event of the year. Held entirely indoors over two days at EventCity, Manchester, it's your chance to see the largest ever display of Motability Scheme vehicles in the UK!
One Big Day
Our regional One Big Day events take place at venues across the UK. These one day events feature a mixture of indoor and outdoor vehicle displays and are slightly smaller than The Big Event.
About the events
At all our events we bring everything together in accessible locations to make finding out more about the Motability Scheme as easy as possible. It’s totally free and a great day out for all the family. So come along and find out what the Motability Scheme can give you the ability to do. There will be:
- A huge range of cars, scooters, adaptations and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles on display
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including face painting and a chance to meet Billy the Bear
- A free prize draw to win an iPad mini
View our event photo gallery
Have a browse through the photos from some of our previous events. See for yourself just how informative and fun our events are!