Working for us
Across our two organisations, Motability (located in Harlow) and Motability Operations (located in London and Bristol), we offer a variety of rewarding careers.
We employ people across a variety of functions including administration, customer contact, engineering, fundraising, finance, marketing, human resources, analysis and planning, sales, facilities, and IT. We believe that the successful recruitment and retention of staff is vital to our continuing success.
Working for Motability
We are a unique organisation employing not only clerical, supervisory and management staff, but also specialists in the fields of fundraising. As an Investor in People we are committed to the continuous development of our staff. Our offices are based in Harlow, Essex.
Job title: Complaints and Appeals Case Manager
Salary: £24,243 per annum
Location: Harlow, Essex
Closing date: 31 July 2014
Job description: In this highly autonomous and varied role you will take ownership for the end-to-end case management and resolution of complaints and appeals received by the business. Managing your own time and case load you will be responsible for the thorough investigation of cases and will need to operate sound judgement and decision making to provide the right resolution that balances the needs of the customer and the business. For more information about the role, download the job description Will download a resource(PDF 41KB) .
To apply for this role, please complete the following forms:
- application form Will download a resource(PDF 934KB)
- diversity monitoring form Will download a resource(PDF 103KB)
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens email client
Equality and diversity
Motability is committed to ensuring that all staff enjoy equality of opportunity and are not disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justified.
We aim to provide a work environment which is free from discrimination, prejudice, harassment, bullying or victimisation, where people are treated with dignity, respect, courtesy and fairness.
Your application will be judged solely on merit irrespective of ethnic or national origin, race, age, colour, gender, gender reassignment, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are committed to interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria.
As an Investor in People we are committed to the continuous development of our staff.
Motability has been awarded the Two Ticks accreditation. The symbol is awarded to employers in England, Scotland and Wales who make a commitment to employ, keep and develop the abilities of disabled staff.
The five commitments we have made as part of the Two Ticks Programme:
1. to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
2. to discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
3. to make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
4. to take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
5. to review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans.
Motability encourages staff to maintain the highest standards of integrity in their work. Our Whistle-blowing policy Will download a resource(PDF 59KB) encourages staff to raise any serious concerns about fraud, corruption or any other unacceptable practices through a variety of channels.
Working for Motability Operations
Motability Operations offers rewarding careers in a fast-moving business and offer a very competitive pay and benefits package. We invest for the long term in further developing our people. Visit the Motability Operations websiteOpens in new window to check for current vacancies.