Where should a I get my WAV serviced? | Motability Scheme

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience, by continuing to browse on the website you are agreeing to our cookie policy.

  1. Where should I get my WAV serviced?

    Print this page
    Print this page

    Your managing supplier will always remind you when your WAV is due for a service or MOT, either by giving you a call or sending you a letter. They’ll then work with you to book your MOT at a convenient time and date. 

    Sometimes, if your WAV is particularly large, you might need to take it to a commercial vehicle dealer. If this is the case, you’ll be told by your WAV supplier at the start of your lease where you’ll need to go.

    If any part of the conversion need servicing, your WAV supplier, or the adaptations company, will be in touch to arrange the service for you.

    If you are in any doubt of who to call, your first contact should always be to your WAV converter.


Back to FAQs