1. Without a tax disc, how can I prove I’m entitled to free parking?

    Print this page
    Print this page

    Please contact your local authority to find out what process they have in place since the removal of tax discs. If you have a query about a particular car park, speak to the local authority responsible for parking charges in that area, in advance.
    If you need to apply for a parking permit and require a copy of your V5c registration certificate, you can request this here .

    If you need a Blue Badge, you can click here Opens in new window to apply for one from gov.uk.


Back to FAQs