1. Print this page

    Can any other allowance be used with the Motability Scheme?

    If you receive any of the following allowances and have at least 12 months award remaining, you can exchange all or part of the allowance to cover the cost of a lease agreement:

    Only these allowances can be used through the Motability Scheme.

    Find out more about allowances used on the Scheme

Back to FAQs