Can any other allowance be used with the Motability Scheme?
If you receive any of the following allowances and have at least 12 months award remaining, you can exchange all or part of the allowance to cover the cost of a lease agreement:
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Child Disability Payment (Scotland)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Only these allowances can be used through the Motability Scheme.