1. Print this page

    Can I get a Motability Scheme car on standard rate PIP?

    No, standard rate PIP cannot be used to join the Motability Scheme, you must instead be in receipt of one of the following allowances:

    You will also need to have at least 12 months remaining on your allowance when you apply.

    Find out more about how the Scheme works

    Check your eligibility

Back to FAQs