I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    Can I join the Motability Scheme if I receive Armed Forces Independence Payment?

    As part of the Welfare Reform Act 2012, a new allowance called Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) was introduced. Those who receive this allowance can apply to join the Motability Scheme. If you receive this allowance and would like further information, please contact our Customer Services team on 0300 456 4566.

    If you are using the Car Search tool, please choose the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) options on the allowance type field on the search form to see a range of cars.

    Find out more about allowances used on the Scheme

Back to FAQs