1. Print this page

    Can you fund a car that allows my pet dogs to travel with me?

    If you are unable to afford the right mobility solution to meet your needs Motability, the charity, may be able to provide financial help. This help includes charitable grants towards Advance Payments for cars, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs), driving lessons and adaptations.

    Registered assistance dogs will be considered as part of your application for a charitable grant.

    Find out more information about charitable grants on the Motabilty website .

Back to FAQs