1. Print this page

    I've been involved in an accident, what should I do?

    If you have been involved in an accident , you should contact RSA Motability to register a claim (even if there has been no damage). They will advise you whether or not repairs need to be carried out and where to take the car, or if any further action is needed.

Back to FAQs