I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    What countries can I take my car on holiday to?

    You can take your Motability Scheme vehicle abroad within the European Union and to Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein free of charge for up to 90 days in total in in any 12 month period. It is important to request and remember to pack your VE103 certificate, which confirms you can use your Scheme vehicle while abroad and is valid for 12 months. You can request this by calling the RAC on 0800 731 3310.

    Find out more about taking your car abroad

Back to FAQs