I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    What happens if I am not awarded the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component (ERMC) of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?

    If the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) decides you are not eligible for ERMC PIP, you will no longer be eligible to use the Motability Scheme. Unfortunately we can only supply cars to people who receive one of the relevant mobility allowances and cannot take payments directly from you.

    Please notify our Customer Services team if you are no longer in receipt of an eligible allowance. We will write to you to let you know that your leasing agreement will end and we’ll support you through the process of handing your car back.

    If you have not been awarded PIP following a DLA to PIP reassessment you may be eligible for a transition support package.

    Find out more about the support package

    Check your eligibility

Back to FAQs