I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    What happens if I want to change my current car?

    When you lease a vehicle on the Motability Scheme you agree to lease your car for the full length of the agreement. If, however, you have a valid reason to end your agreement early, you will need to call us to discuss this further.

    We will need some details from you, including confirmation of whether you plan to apply for another vehicle on the Scheme. Once we have received all the necessary information, we will review your request and confirm our decision with you.

    Please note that if you cancel your agreement we may charge an administration fee of up to £250. Any Advance Payment you have paid will be refunded on a pro-rata basis and you may be eligible for a pro-rata Good Condition Bonus. Please be aware that repeated cancellations can affect your eligibility for the Motability Scheme.

    If you would like to discuss cancelling your lease agreement, please call our Customer Services team on 0300 456 4566

    Changing or cancelling your lease

Back to FAQs