1. Print this page

    What if I am injured in an accident?

    If you are injured in an accident, please contact RSA Motability to discuss. If the accident was not your fault, they will explain that you have Legal Expenses cover and they will instruct a solicitor on your behalf (at no cost to yourself) to deal with an injury claim for compensation.

    RSA Motability contact details

Back to FAQs