1. Print this page
    Print this page

    Where should I get my WAV serviced?

    Your managing supplier will always remind you when your WAV is due for a service or MOT, either by giving you a call or sending you a letter. They’ll then work with you to book your MOT at a convenient time and date. 

    Sometimes, if your WAV is particularly large, you might need to take it to a commercial vehicle dealer. If this is the case, you’ll be told by your WAV supplier at the start of your lease where you’ll need to go.

    Along with the regular service for your vehicle, we have introduced an annual check for the conversion elements of your WAV. The free check will be carried out by the WAV supplier at your home every year and will cover things like the ramp or lift and wheelchair tie downs to ensure they are working correctly and still meet your needs. If any of your adaptations need servicing, then the adaptations company, will be in touch to arrange this.

    If you are in any doubt of who to call, your first contact should always be to your WAV converter.


Back to FAQs