I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    Will I get a replacment vehicle when my car has been recovered by the RAC?

    A repairer or dealer may provide a temporary replacement vehicle if your car is recovered to them for repair. If the RAC have attended your car and recovered it to a dealership, or advised you to take it to a dealership for repairs, RAC may provide onward travel and, if necessary, a replacement car can be provided for 48 hours within 48 hours of them attending). You will be contacted within the 48 hour period to enable the RAC to manage the repair process and get you back in your car as quickly as possible. They will discuss your mobility needs with you during that call.

    Find how to receive a temporary replacement vehicle

Back to FAQs