If you have concerns and would like to report misuse to Motability Operations Ltd, please complete the form below.
You can report misuse to us either anonymously or, preferably, by giving your name in complete confidence so we can discuss it with you further if necessary. Use the form below to enter your details.
Alternatively, you can telephone 0300 456 4566 (lines are open 8.30am - 7pm Monday to Friday) to speak to an advisor or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens email client .
Misuse of the Motability Scheme is something we take very seriously. Every report of misuse we receive is carefully assessed and, if proven, acted upon. Typical examples of misuse include:
- Not giving the disabled person the benefit of the car
- Driving whilst uninsured or banned
- Using the car in a criminal act
- Lending, sub-leasing or selling the car
- Using the car for unauthorised business purposes, for example, as a taxi or delivery vehicle
- Not taking proper care of the car