One Big Day and The Big Event
The Motability Scheme is excited to announce the return of The Big Event and regional One Big Days for 2018, including a new home for The Big Event at the NEC, Birmingham
The Big Event Birmingham will be the UK’s largest showcase of cars, scooters and powered wheelchairs for disabled people.
The Big Event Birmingham – 6 July and 7 July 2018
About the events
All our events bring everything available on the Motability Scheme together in great accessible locations, to make joining the Scheme as easy and informed as possible. They’re totally free and a great day out for all the family. There will be:
- A huge display of cars, WAVs, adaptations and scooters
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
- Free parking, free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including a jumping castle and more
View our event photo gallery
Have a browse through the photos from some of our previous events!
See The Big Event in action
Watch our short video to see what our events are all about and hear from our previous visitors.