One Big Day and The Big Event
The Motability Scheme is excited to announce the return of The Big Event and the regional
One Big Days for 2020!
The Big Event Birmingham will be the UK’s largest showcase of cars, wheelchair accessible vehicles, scooters and powered wheelchairs for disabled people.
The Big Event at the NEC, Birmingham - 3 & 4 July 2020
One Big Day, Northern Ireland - Saturday 6 June 2020
One Big Day, Exeter - Saturday 25 July 2020
One Big Day, Harrogate - Saturday 15 August 2020
One Big Day, Peterborough - Saturday 5 September 2020
About the events
All our events bring everything available on the Motability Scheme together in great accessible locations, to make joining the Scheme as easy and informed as possible. They’re totally free and a great day out for all the family. There will be:
- A huge display of cars, WAVs, adaptations, scooters and powered wheelchairs
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and standard cars
- Motability Scheme advisors on hand to answer any of your questions
- Free entry, free parking and a free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including a jumping castle, face paint and much more...