One Big Day and The Big Event
Due to the global pandemic, we had to make the difficult decision to cancel the One Big Day physical event programme for 2020. As always, the safety of all event visitors is our number one priority.
Keep checking our Facebook Page for further news on future One Big Day events.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on the Motability Scheme please visit the FAQs pageOpens in new window .
The Big Event Birmingham will be the UK’s largest showcase of cars, wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAV’s), scooters and powered wheelchairs available on the Motability Scheme.
Come along to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring!
The Big Event at the NEC, Birmingham - 3 & 4 July 2020
ALL EVENTS ARE CANCELLED:
One Big Day, Northern Ireland - Saturday 6 June 2020
One Big Day, Exeter - Saturday 25 July 2020
One Big Day, Harrogate - Saturday 15 August 2020
One Big Day, Peterborough - Saturday 5 September 2020
One Big Day, Edinburgh - Saturday 19 September 2020
About the events
All our events bring everything available on the Motability Scheme together in great accessible locations, to make joining the Scheme as easy and informed as possible. They’re totally free and a great day out for all the family. There will be:
- A huge display of cars, WAVs, adaptations, scooters and powered wheelchairs
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and standard cars
- Motability Scheme advisors on hand to answer any of your questions
- Free entry, free parking and a free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including a bouncy castle, face painting and much more...