One Big Day - Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh
Saturday 19 September 2020 - 9am to 4pm
One Big Day at Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh provides the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with the Motability Scheme. There will be a huge range of cars, adaptations, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs), scooters and powered wheelchairs on display and what's more, admission is free!
Visiting One Big Day Edinburgh
One Big Day Edinburgh brings together everything available on the Motability Scheme to help make deciding to join the Scheme as easy as possible. It's free to attend and a great day out for the whole family. There will be:
- Over 75 cars, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) and adaptations on display
- Over 35 scooters and powered wheelchairs on display
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and standard cars
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
- Free parking, free tea, coffee or soft drink on arrival
- A children’s play area including a bouncy castle, face painting and much more...
Click on the links below to find out everything you need to know about One Big Day Edinburgh
Get your event guide
Two weeks before One Big Day Edinburgh, the full event guide will be available to view online and download. The guide will include a map of the event and a full list of the vehicles on display and available to test drive.
Free mobility scooter or manual wheelchair hire
We have a limited number of scooters and manual wheelchairs available to borrow free of charge.
Bookings will open approximately 5 weeks before the event. Exact dates will be released in early 2020.