Motability Scheme online account
A new way to manage your lease and track a new application
We want you to be able to flexibly manage your lease and have more control in keeping your information up to date. With your online account you can sign in at any time to check important details or make changes to some of your key information.
Please note that the Motability Scheme online account is currently able to support the following car or WAV customers without an appointee:
- Customers who have a car or WAV on the Scheme
- Customers who have placed an application for a car or WAV
- Returning customers who have had a car or WAV on the Scheme in the last four years
If you are a powered wheelchair or scooter customer, have an appointee or are yet to join the Motability Scheme unfortunately we are not able to support you with an account at this time, but we are working on this so please check back at a later date.
The benefits of your online account
We’re continuously bringing features to the online account. Currently, you can do the following:
- Check the progress and view details of a new Scheme application if you have placed one recently
- View your PIN which is required when collecting your new car
- View and edit your personal details
- View key lease dates and important Scheme documents
- Find contact details for your managing dealership
Access your online account
To start using your Motability Scheme online account follow the create account button below. You will be asked to provide your National Insurance number and date of birth to verify who you are. Alternatively, if you’ve already created an account you can sign in hereOpens in new window .