Motability Scheme online account
A new way to manage your lease
We want you to be able to flexibly manage your lease and have more control in keeping your information up to date. With your online account you can sign in at any time to check important details or make changes to some of your key information.
The Motability Scheme online account is currently only available to customers without an appointee who are within the last 13 weeks of their lease. This also applies to customers whose lease has been extended. This is because it’s currently designed to support existing customers when applying for their next car. We’re working to make the online account available to more of our customers soon.
The benefits of your online account
We’re continuously bringing features to the online account. Currently, you can do the following:
- View and edit your personal details
- View key lease dates and important Scheme documents
- Find contact details for your managing dealership
- Add your bank details in the last 7 days of your lease to receive the Good Condition Bonus
- View details of a new Scheme application if you have placed one recently
- View your pin which is required when collecting your new car
To start using your Motability Scheme online account follow the create account button below. You will be asked to provide your National Insurance number and date of birth to verify who you are. Alternatively, if you’ve already created an account you can sign in hereOpens in new window .