WAV stands for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle. This means you can travel in the vehicle while seat in your wheelchair

Request your V5C

We hold a V5C (log book) for every Motability Scheme vehicle.

The easiest way to ask for a copy of your V5C and check all your information is correct is in your online account.

If you cannot do this you can complete this form instead. You need to be the customer, or an appointee or nominee.

We’ll aim to send you a PDF of your V5C, from the DVLA View Vehicle Record (VVR) service, within three working days.

Look for an email from ‘Postmaster’. It’ll say ‘Motability Operations Ltd sent you a secure message’.

Your registration certificate should show your current name and address. Please let us know if these have changed.

We cannot give you a V5C for an ex-Scheme vehicle. If you are not a customer, you can ask the DVLA(opens in a new window) for a replacement. 

If you're asking for a V5C for personalised number plates and you’ve already collected your car or got your Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle, you’ll need to ask us for your V5C in your online account.

Please fill in your name and address.

Scheme vehicle

Please enter your Customer Reference Number (CRN) or registration for your current Scheme vehicle.

Please enter this in upper case, without any spaces.
Your CRN is 8 digits long. You can find it at the top of any letter we've sent you. If you do not know your CRN, please enter your registration in the field above.

House name or number is required!

Postcode must be a valid UK postal code!

Address Line 1 is required!

Address Line 2 is required!

Address Line 3 is required!

Town is required!

County is required!

Postcode is required!