1. Print this page

    Can I apply for financial help towards a vehicle big enough for my family and carer to travel with me?

    When you apply for financial help we will consider who has to travel with you on a day-to-day basis. This may include your children (those you receive child benefit for), dependents who live with you, for example, an elderly parent who you have caring responsibilities for and your carer/s.

    Please remember that our funding is limited, so we cannot increase the amount of financial help we give to fund larger vehicles that will accommodate adult family members, friends or pets.

    Find out more what financial help you can apply for

Back to FAQs