I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    Can I use my Motability Scheme car for business?

    The car is covered for social, domestic and pleasure purposes including travel directly between home and permanent place of work, at all times under the Certificate of Motor Insurance. If you require to use the car for any other purpose, please contact RSA Motability (RSAM) to request cover for business use.

    Please note, Business Use cover is only provided for the current agreement and does not automatically transfer on to your new car. You should contact RSAM to reapply with each new lease agreement.

    Find out how your vehicle can be used

Back to FAQs