I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    Do I have to pay the congestion charge?

    If you are a customer and have a disabled class tax on the car, you do not have to pay the Congestion Charge. If you are given a courtesy car or a hire car you will be responsible for registering that vehicle as exempt or for paying any congestion charges during the period you are in that car. You will be responsible for any fines or charges incurred.

    For further information about Congestion Charging, visit Transport for LondonOpens in new window.

    Find out what other costs and charges you may be required to pay

Back to FAQs