1. Print this page

    I have got some minor damage to my car do I have to set up a claim?

    Any damage to a car must be reported, however it may not require repair. Please contact RSA Motability who will assess the extent of damage to the car. They will advise you whether repairs need to be carried out or postponed until the end of your lease agreement. 

Back to FAQs