I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    What if my mobility allowance runs out before the end of the agreement?

    The Department for Work and Pensions will send you a renewal pack to re-assess your claim. If your mobility allowance is extended, your Motability lease agreement will continue as normal. If for any reason your allowance is not renewed or extended whether you are a car customer or scooter customer, you should contact our Customer Services team to discuss the options. You would not be expected to pay the remaining amount of the agreement but you may need to return the car.

    Contact Customer Services

Back to FAQs