I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    What if my WAV needs repair?

    If you have any mechanical issues with your WAV, you should contact your WAV supplier. Depending on the nature of the issue they may arrange for your WAV to go to the vehicle manufacturer's local dealer, but your WAV supplier can advise you on this. 

    For example, if the problem is with an aspect of the vehicle’s conversion, such as wheelchair tiedowns lift, ramp or winch, it will need to be discussed with the WAV supplier. If the issue is with an element of the base vehicle that has not been converted, such as the engine or transmission, the vehicle manufacturer's local dealer will look into this.

    Any routine repairs are covered. 

    If you are in any doubt of who to call, your first contact should be to your WAV supplier.

    Learn more about WAV repairs covered by your lease

Back to FAQs