1. Print this page

    Who do I need to tell when I move house?

    Please inform us if you change address or contact details especially if you are moving house. Not only will this stop us sending post to your old address, but if all your details don't match you will experience a delay when you come to place an application for a new car. If you would like to change your details now, you can use the update your details link below. Please bear in mind that only customers or nominees can update details.

    If you are changing your details, don't forget that you will also need to inform the The Department for Work and PensionsOpens in new window or Veterans UKOpens in new window , the DVLAOpens in new window and your Motability dealer .

    Update your details online

Back to FAQs