WAV stands for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle. This means you can travel in the vehicle while seat in your wheelchair

How much excess do I need to pay if I have an accident? 

You can find out what excess you need to pay for insurance claims in your lease terms and conditions.

To check the amount, or if you have any questions, contact our insurance provider.

Check what's covered

Related FAQs

My vehicle has been in an accident. What do I do?

Contact our insurance provider, Direct Line Motability (DLM), to register a claim. You can do this in your Motability Scheme online account.

Read more

What happens if me or my passenger is injured in an accident? 

If it's not your fault, you're entitled to legal expenses cover.

Read more

Will I qualify for loss of use payments? 

You might qualify if you’ve been without your vehicle and a replacement.

Read more

Will I get a ‘no claims’ bonus at the end of my lease? 

You will not get a no claims bonus.

Read more

What happens if my vehicle is not repairable after an accident?

We’ll support you with replacement travel if your vehicle has been ‘written off’. You’ll need to find, apply for and get your next vehicle within three months.

Read more