WAV stands for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle. This means you can travel in the vehicle while seat in your wheelchair

Will I qualify for loss of use payments? 

You might be entitled to money back if you’ve been without your vehicle and without a replacement or other way of keeping mobile. To find out more, contact our insurance provider.

Related FAQs

My vehicle has been in an accident. What do I do?

Contact our insurance provider to register a claim.

Read more

How much excess do I need to pay if I have an accident? 

You can see excess payments quotes in your terms and conditions.

Read more

What happens if me or my passenger is injured in an accident? 

If it's not your fault, you're entitled to legal expenses cover.

Read more

Will I get a ‘no claims’ bonus at the end of my lease? 

You will not get a no claims bonus.

Read more