WAV stands for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle. This means you can travel in the vehicle while seat in your wheelchair

Where do I give my vehicle back?

If you’re getting another Motability Scheme vehicle

You should hand your car back to the dealer that’s giving you your new car. This will be on the same day you collect your new car.

If you’re leaving the Scheme at the end of your lease

You can hand your car or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle back to any Scheme dealer.

Please call the dealer before you go, to check they’re open and have space to accept the vehicle.

Learn more about the end of your lease 
Find a dealer

Related FAQs

Should I repair every mark on my vehicle before I give it back?

In most cases, we do not need you to get any repairs done.

Read more

What happens to my vehicle after I give it back?

We’ll sell your vehicle to a dealer.

Read more