WAV stands for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle. This means you can travel in the vehicle while seat in your wheelchair

Updating your details

It’s important you keep your details up to date, so we know how to reach you. You can do this in your online account.

Moving home and changing your contact details

Please let us know if your address or contact details change, so we stop sending post to your old address or contacting you on an old number or email address.

You can update your details in your online account.

Sign in

Create an account

You’ll also need to let your allowance provider and your dealer know. If you’re driving your vehicle yourself, you’ll also need to let the DVLA know.

If your details are not right or do not match, this could cause a delay when you apply for a new vehicle.

Changing your bank details in your account

You can view the bank details you’ve given us in the ‘Personal details’ section of your account.

To update these, choose ‘Change bank details’ and follow the steps.

If you want to remove your bank details and go back to cheque payments, just follow the steps in the ‘My payment details’ section or call our customer services team on 0300 456 4566.

So you know, when you call us, for security reasons we can only delete your bank details. We cannot change or update them.

If we're in the middle of making a payment to you when you remove your bank details, we’ll still send this by bank transfer, but we’ll send future payments by cheque.

Create an account

Or sign in if you already have one.

Add someone who can talk to us on your behalf

This person is known as a ‘nominee’. You can add someone to your lease at any time. Just complete our form, with your nominee.

You can complete and sign it electronically, email us a scanned version or print and post it back to us.

It might take up to five working days to set up a nominee. For extra security, we’ll ask you to create a password they can use when they call us.

Download our form(opens in a new window)

Why you might want to add a nominee

Every day we get calls from friends or family members who find they need to speak to us about a customer’s lease.

Because of data protection, we cannot talk to them unless you’ve already given us your consent.

You can add a new nominee to your lease to help with this. They can speak to us and make changes to your lease agreement on your behalf, including:

  • Minor changes like changing your address
  • Adding or removing drivers from your policy

So you know, your nominee has no legal rights and your agreement will stay in your name.

Related FAQs

What happens if I go into residential care?

You can carry on with your lease agreement.

Read more

What happens if my allowance ends before my lease does?

The DWP will send you a renewal pack to reassess your claim.

Read more

Do I need to tell you if my medical condition changes?

You do not need to tell us about any changes, but this depends on a few things.

Read more

What happens if I'm in hospital for more than 28 days?

If you're over 18, your allowance will stop until you come out of hospital. If you're under 18, your allowance will continue.

Read more

What happens if the customer passes away?

Contact us so we can make sure your drivers can keep using the vehicle for two weeks and arrange for it to be picked up.

Read more

What happens to my payments if my allowance increases during my lease?

Whether your increase is paid to us depends whether you’re on a variable or fixed lease.

Read more