Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) at One Big Day
Our One Big Day events are particularly useful if your are considering a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) as they are one of the only ways of seeing a variety of different WAVs from a range converters all under one roof. In fact, each event will showcase a large range of WAVs from 12 different converters. Watch our short film to find out why you should attend the next One Big Day.
At all our events we bring everything together in accessible locations to make finding out more about the Motability Scheme as easy as possible. It’s totally free and a great day out for all the family. So come along and find out what the Motability Scheme can give you the ability to do. There will be:
- A huge range of cars, scooters, adaptations and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles on display
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including face painting and a chance to meet Billy the Bear
- A free prize draw to win an iPad mini
Find a One Big Day near you
Our One Big day events are the perfect way to find out everything you need to know about the Motability Scheme. Come along to one near you.