1. Print this page

    What if I’m travelling to Ireland?

    If you are planning on travelling to the Republic of Ireland in your Scheme car you will need to obtain a VE103 (Vehicle on Hire) form from the RAC. This form is confirmation that you have permission to take the car outside of the UK and British Isles.

    If you live in Northern Ireland, you will still need to request a VE103 form before you travel to the Republic of Ireland.

    The VE103 is valid for one year from the date of issue and you must take this document with you when you travel.

    Request a VE103 form by calling the RAC on 0800 731 3310

Back to FAQs