Scooters and Powered Wheelchairs
Welcome to worry-free mobility! We offer simple, all-inclusive leasing packages designed to make getting around easier. Read on to find out about the benefits of leasing on the Motability Scheme and search our wide range of scooters and powered wheelchairs.
For a quick guide to joining the Scheme and a selection of the products available, request an information pack.
Benefits of joining the Scheme
A new scooter or powered wheelchair of your choice every three years
Help from specialist dealers
Breakdown assistance from Motability Assist
Replacement batteries and tyres
Servicing, maintenance and repairs
Insurance equivalent to fully comprehensive cover
Weatherproof storage cover for when your product is not being used
Find out why our customers joined the Scheme
Our customers talk about why they joined the Scooter and Powered Wheelchair Scheme, the support they receive throughout the lease, the difference the Scheme makes to their lives, and much more.
How does the Motability Scheme work?
- If you're in receipt of a higher rate mobility allowance (such as DLA or PIP) you can choose to exchange this to lease a product of your choice.
- Your dealer will help you choose the right scooter or powered wheelchair to meet your needs and place the order for you.
- We’ll arrange for the relevant weekly rental to be paid directly to us from your allowance, and the remainder will continue to be paid to you by the Department for Work and Pensions.
- A typical lease lasts for three years, and your lease package includes everything you need for full reliability, such as breakdown cover, servicing, maintenance and repairs, replacement tyres and batteries and insurance.
- Then, at the end of your lease, you choose a new product and hand back your old one.
Of course we lease more than just scooters and powered wheelchairs, click the link below if you’dlike to find out more.