This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience, by continuing to browse on the website you are agreeing to our cookie policy.

  1. What if I am injured in an accident?

    Print this page
    Print this page

    If you are injured in an accident, please contact RSA Motability to discuss. If the accident was not your fault, they will explain that you have Legal Expenses cover and they will instruct a solicitor on your behalf (at no cost to yourself) to deal with an injury claim for compensation.


Back to FAQs