1. Print this page

    My car has been stolen, what should I do?

    If your car has been stolen, you should notify the police immediately, giving them as much detail as possible, and remember to obtain a crime reference or log number. Then contact RSA Motability who will advise you on what to do next. If help is needed to stay mobile during the time you are without a scheme car discuss this at the time of registering the claim. The car may be deemed written-off if it is not recovered within 21 days of the date of the theft.

Back to FAQs