I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    What if my passengers are injured in an accident?

    Irrespective of fault, your passengers are entitled to legal expenses cover under the RSA Motability policy. They should contact RSA Motability who will arrange for legal expenses cover and for a solicitor to be appointed to recover any compensation on behalf of your passengers.

    See RSA Motability contact details

    Find out what your RSA Motability insurance policy covers

Back to FAQs